Fear me mortals, for I am the Anointed, the favoured Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall.

Saturday 26 September 2015

New arrival

Hi, I'm Gabe, new to this blog, although I've been posting to the group page on Facebook for a little while. I feel quite honoured to have been invited to join this esteemed group of hobbyists so I hope that I don't disappoint. . .

I've been working on this little lady for some time now, it was only recently that I felt I could pick her up again and finish her off after a bit of a stumbling block in my life, I'm feeling I've got my hobby flow back so hopefully you'll see a lot more from me on here in the near future. . .

So here I present the first of my harpies, enjoy. . .






7 comments:

  1. That mini is amazing, so much movement and narrative to the composition! I am jealous of this model mate! It is brilliant!
    The tree is a great addition to the model...have you considered hanging trophies from some of the branches, like skulls on chains or dismembered body parts?
    The colours work well and i said previously, i think you are finding your own style now! Great job mate! Awesome first blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking the idea of adding some trophies, hadn't thought of that, as for the tree, that had been my idea from the outset, just really glad she worked out as I envisioned. . .

      Delete
  2. Wicked stuff! Love the colours and the movement! Your photos are awesome, Gabe. Can't wait to see more from you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very cool ! and she'll look better with the others on her side ! Keep up the good work mate !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm feeling good about my first blog post, look forward to showing you guys some more of my work. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! I'm feeling good about my first blog post, look forward to showing you guys some more of my work. . .

    ReplyDelete